Choosing the right mattress will help you achieve restful sleep and assist in maintaining the natural shape of your spine. Memory foam is considered the best type of mattress due to its ability to contour to the body. It molds to the body and reverts back to its neutral form as soon as the exerted pressure is removed.
This flexibility makes it an excellent choice for everyone. It also has many additional features that should be noted. To find the best memory foam mattress, you should review several of their key features.
To help customers in this quest, we briefly discuss the significant factors to consider when buying. You will have more transparency in your purchase by considering different product reviews. Don’t forget to check out our own choices.
What Is Memory Foam?
Memory foam is primarily composed of polyurethane along with chemicals which help in increasing the density and viscosity. It’s often termed asPOLYURETHANE or VISCOELASTIC FOAM. It is also termed as LOW-RESILIENCE POLYURETHANE FOAM.
High-density memory foam mattresses soften in reaction to body heat that is released while sleeping. Softening allows the foam to mold around a warm body within few minutes. Not all mattresses return to their original shape at the same speed. Responsiveness refers to how quickly the mattress returns to its original shape after a sleeper moves. Newer memory foams usually recover quicker.
- The contouring effect of memory foam mattresses provides pain relief.
- It aids in reducing the back pain due to the natural resting position of the spinal cord.
- They offer you extra warmth some individuals prefer.
- According to a sleep specialist, Donna L. Arand, Ph.D., lying down on the memory foam results in the production of heat which allows the foam to soften in certain areas. This heat aids in supporting the body along the natural lines and curves.
Memory Foam Vs. Latex Vs. Innerspring
- Memory foam provides excellent pressure relief whereas latex offers very good pressure relief.
- The temperature comfort level can be weak on a memory foam mattress whereas the latex offers very good control of temperature. The temperature varies between different mattress designs.
- Memory foam doesn’t have much bounce whereas the latex provides you with excellent bounce.
- Memory foam eliminates most motion transfer, whereas it’s just good in the latex mattress.
- Back support of the memory foam mattress is superior to the support provided by innerspring mattresses.
- Memory foam mattresses are not susceptible to mildew, molds or dust mites.
- The density of the memory foams allows your bed to last for a twice longer period when compared to the innerspring mattress. It does not result in squeaking, creaking, sagging or development of the bodily impressions.
- Natural and synthetic latex is available.
- The performance consistency with the memory foams is weak, however, it’s excellent with the latex.
- The latex provides excellent durability whereas the durability level of the memory foam is fair.
- The latex mattress aids in reducing the off-gassing and allows you to sleep cool.
- Natural latex is more expensive when compared to the innerspring mattress and memory foam, however, the memory foams do last for a longer period.
- The innerspring mattress has a durable steel coil type of support mechanism.
- The innerspring mattress was patented in 1871. They were the main type of mattress for decades.
- Innerspring mattresses provide firmness along with fluffiness when a pillow top is used.
- Sleeping over the metal can create pressure points that increase tossing and turning, even when the mattress is well padded.
- The innerspring mattresses can squeak, sag, and creak.
- The innerspring mattresses lose their level of comfort with time. The innerspring mattresses are available in different designs with different coil systems which is extremely confusing.
- The innerspring mattresses are ideal for people who are overweight because it allows them to sleep firmly, making it easier for them to get in and out of the bed and roll over.
How to Choose the Right Density for Your Memory Foam Mattress?
Every person is different in terms of his preference regarding the density of the mattress they choose. There are various types available in the market with different densities and different technologies such as temperature control features, ease of movement, and durability.
So, what does density mean in terms of memory mattresses?
For example, if you bought a memory mattress which has a density of around 5 pounds for each cubic foot, it weighs around 5 pounds per cubic foot. Low, medium, and high-density mattresses are available:
In general, the price reflects the longevity of the mattress. More expensive doesn’t always mean better. If your top priority is sleeping cool, the highest density memory foam with the least airflow would not be your best choice unless the manufacturer has a special cooling design.
Low-density And below
All the memory mattress in the market usually react to body temperature. When the memory mattress gets warm, it becomes softer and molds to the natural contours of the body. It is for this reason that some brands do not adjust immediately because they do not warm up the second you lie down on the mattress.
The low-density mattress feels softer. These mattresses are less expensive because less material is used in them.
Medium density 4-5 lbs.
The medium density mattress are the most popular ones because they offer a perfect ratio of soft and firm. The medium density mattress is also famous because the price range suits the budget of many individuals. The stiffness level provided by medium density is a bit less than the high-density one.
If you do not suffer from any form of muscle stiffness or joint pain then you can probably choose the medium density memory model for your mattress. A good compromise for your budget is a memory foam mattress with high density on the bottom layer and an upper layer of low density because you won’t sink in too far but the top layer is softer.
High density 6+ lbs.
The high-density memory mattress is expensive because it uses more material to manufacture. Expect to pay thousands of dollars for a high-density mattress. The high-density or orthopedic mattresses usually have a density of 6 pounds to relieve aches and pains. The high-density memory mattress is the best option if you have medical conditions that it will ease.
High-density memory mattresses are stiff, but they do warm up and mold to your body shape. High-density memory foams are designed to provide ultimate support for pressure points like your hips and shoulders. The durability of high-density memory foam is very high.
Top 11+ Best Memory Foam Mattresses 2019 (Reviews and compare)
|Short Reviews||Material||Height (inches)||Warranty & Trial||Price|
|Idle all foam
|Gel memory foam||11||
|Gel memory foam||11||
|Layla||Memory foam infused with copper||10||
|Tomorow||Gel memory foam||11||
|Puffy||Cooling Cloud™ Foam||11||
|Loom Leaf||Gel memory foam||12||
|Gel memory foam||13+||
|Eluxury||Gel memory foam||10||
|Signature Sleep||Memory foam||12||
|Live and Sleep||Responsive memory foam||10||
|Zinus Green Tea||Memory foam||6/8/10/12||
|Best Price||Memory foam||6/8/10||
|Zinus Sleep Master||Memory foam||8/10/12||
|Perfect Cloud||Memory foam||8||
1.THE 14″ IDLE DOUBLE SIDED ALL FOAM (Best for side sleeper)
When it comes to buying the best memory foam mattresses, how in the world could we leave out the Idle Double Sided All Foam Mattress? This tremendously successful product from Idle Sleep features five unique and professionally engineered layers, two of which are made of an Idle-exclusive foam blend that is twice as good as memory foam.
Let’s have a look at the features of the Idle Sleep Double Sided All Foam Mattress:
The Idle Double Sided Mattress features a combination of five layers. The outermost layer is obviously the cover. This cover is made of Thermocool fabric that is designed to adapt to the body’s core and surface temperature.
The second layer is a 1-inch Idle Quilted Foam that can be adjusted to enhance comfort and firmness. The third layer is doubled on either side of the mattress and features Idle Gel Swirl Buoyancy Foam that adds ten times more comfort than traditional memory foams. The center layer is constructed of a unique 6″ coils pocketed to ensure maximum comfort on a hybrid mattress.
The Idle Hybrid Mattresses (Featured in the best hybrid list) comes in your choice of two firmness levels. Most customers prefer medium firmness which is rated between 5.5 to 6 on the firmness scale. They recommend heavier individuals purchase the Luxury level, which achieves an incredible 7.5 on the firmness scale and provides all the support heavier individuals want. Remember, the firmness of a mattress. The heavier a person is, the softer a mattress feels because a larger body sinks in more than a smaller body.
Idle foams don’t contain any viscoelastic material. The Idle Double Sided Mattress is designed to stay cooler while you sleep. The motion transfer of this mattress is minimum.
A trademark feature is the double sided use. Through this feature, your mattress will last longer so you won’t have to buy a new mattress as soon and the cost per year of use will be lower than a mattress that doesn’t last as long.
There is minimal off-gassing. The product is shipped from the USA and the bed will be delivered quickly. It only takes a few minutes to expand to its full 14″ thickness.
The 14-inch Idle Double Sided All Foam Mattress can be found online in a variety of sizes. This five-layer foam is available in sizes Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King. This means that you can get the right size for your sleeping needs.
- Luxury dimensions that add to comfort and a snug fit.
- Five distinct layers of foam, coils, and covers.
- The outermost layer of Thermocool fabric regulates the surface temperature.
- The second layer of Quilted Foam adds increased comfort.
- Double layer of Idle Gel Swirl Buoyancy Foam is better than ordinary memory foam.
- Choose the firmness level that suits your needs: Medium (5.5-6) or Luxury (7.5).
- With six sizes they have a bed that is just right for you.
- Awesome warranty and sleep night trial.
- The mattress may be too thick for some users.
- Price is higher since it’s a hybrid luxury model.
- Use code BMR300 to get $300 OFF when checking out.
- See full reviews for Idle sleep (4 collections there)
2.Nectar Mattress (Best mattress for the money)
If you’re talking performance, customization, variety, and professionalism, you basically mean the Nectar Mattress. The Nectar Mattress is just what it sounds like: sweet, and a whole lot of bud-tingling sensations.
This mattress has 5 distinct and very important layers that shape up the capacity of the product, and features three layers of high-quality Memory Foam that will ensure a secure and extremely comfortable sleep experience.
The Nectar Mattress has tons of unique characteristics that will surely make you fall in love with it. Let’s look into the features:
- Five Extraordinary Layers
The Nectar features 5 layers of foam and a cover that have been mechanically reinforced to provide the best sleep experience.
- The top cover is made of a Tencel Cooling fabric that not only keeps you cool and regulated during sleep and doubles as a bedbug repellant. If you travel much, there is a risk of a sneaky bedbug stowing away in your luggage. you’ll appreciate the bedbug resistant quality of the Tencel Cooling cover.
- The second layer is of pure Quilted Gel Memory Foam which facilitates air circulation and helps the mattress contour to your body.
- The third layer is made of Gel Memory Foam that relieves stress and spinal pain.
- Extra cushioning and bounce are encapsulated in the fourth layer, which has been engineered from Adaptive Hi-Core Memory Foam.
- The lowermost layer is a base layer to provide support and ventilation.
- Fits All Types of Bed Frames
The Nectar Mattress is versatile enough to fit into almost all types of bed frames. Think you can’t find a mattress that perfectly fits your Divan bed frame? Think again. The Nectar Mattress can contort and conform, and suitably fit in Divans, Box Springs, Platforms, Traditional Frames, Adjustable Bases, or on the floor.
- Optimum Firmness
The firmness quotient of the Nectar Mattresses is why we fell in love with them in the first place. The firmness remains between 6 and 7, which is neither too soft nor too tough. However, it may not work for users who want to use it for therapeutic reasons and wish to adjust the firmness.
- Tencel Cooling Cover provides heat regulation and cooling.
- Three layers of memory foam that promote body contouring and stress relief.
- A supportive base layer adds to the cushioning and comfort.
- Can be used with a variety of beds such as Divans, Box Springs, Platforms, Floors, Traditional Frames, and Adjustable Bases.
- Firmness is just right, between 6 and 7 which is suitable for most people.
- You can’t find a better mattress at this price level
- Awesome trial and warranty
- Only one firmness level.
- Sometimes Nectar takes longer to ship due to high demand.
3. Plushbeds Memory Foam
Plushbeds offers four Memory Foam mattresses that combine Memory Foam with latex to provide support without as much sinking in as regular Memory Foam mattresses.
Plushbed Memory Foam mattresses made our Best Memory Foam Mattress list because every mattress combines latex and durable core support to provide the softness of Memory Foam with superior support and reliable durability. Choose one from these styles to match your sleep preferences and budget:
- Cool Bliss 12” Gel Memory Foam
- Pacific Breeze 10” Gel Memory Foam
- Ocean Mist 9” Gel Memory Foam
- Posture Plus 12” Gel Memory Foam
If you need help deciding, call their customer service staff. Customers rave about their ability to help them choose the right mattress.
Plushbed uses a unique premium memory foam with a cooling gel that is 30% cooler than regular Memory Foam, so you won’t sleep hot. Layering Memory Foam and latex provides support for your spine and pressure point relief for your shoulders and hips. You’ll feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud. UL’s Green Guard Gold standard means you can rest assured that the mattress is safe for you and your children.
Unlike many Memory Foam mattresses that recommend not using an electric blanket, you can safely use an electric blanket with Plushbed Memory Foam mattresses. The temperature in the room won’t affect performance as much as it does with other Memory Foam mattresses.
One customer bought it for her guest bedroom and ended up moving it to her room and buying another one for the guest room.
- Less tossing and turning
- Sleep better because you’re cool and dry
- More responsive because staying cooler stops it from sinking in too much
- Will support individuals up to 400 pounds
- All the mattresses are hypoallergenic
- They are durable and protected by a long warranty
Satisfied customers compare Plushbeds favorably to Sleep Number and TEMPUR-PEDIC Cloud.
Depending on the style, the cover may include antimicrobial and cooling effects. The Posture Plush
Luxurious relief and support allow you to sleep through the night.
- The mattresses are made with the environment in mind
- They provide great pressure and pain relief
- Individuals with higher weights can get the support their body needs
- Some styles have zero motion transfer
- No Off-gassing
- 100-night sleep trial
- 25-year warranty
- Free returns
- They don’t provide instant gratification; they make every mattress after you order it. Expect it to take about three weeks to receive your mattress.
If you’re a side sleeper or a combination sleeper who enjoys spending time on your side, Layla is a great choice. It is our 2018 and 2019 best choice for a side sleeper.
Layla helps avoid the pressure points that can cause aches and pains in the shoulder and hips. Its revolutionary copper infused cooling system helps you sleep cool, too.
Layla comes up with great ideas. The mattress is flippable. One side is softer than the other so one mattress provides you with two firmness options without the hassle of exchanging it. This is a great idea for guest bedrooms, too, because you can provide guests a comfortable bed regardless of their preference for firm or medium-soft.
Layla helps people who’ve had pain from sleeping on other mattresses eliminate the pain, including people who have had hip replacement surgery. It’s very comfortable for side sleepers.
Layla is a socially conscious company that donates a night in a homeless shelter to someone in need for every bed they sell.
With Layla, you’ll be comfortable because you won’t be uncomfortable from pressure points and its motion isolation ensures your sleeping partner won’t wake you up. The copper serves a second important purpose with its antimicrobial properties that can prevent microbes from setting up their home in your bed.
Layla’s sleep experts know the point of a good night’s sleep is to allow you to live your best possible life and they do everything they can to support you with a mattress that helps you feel ready for anything when you wake up in the morning.
- Layla stands behind their product with a lifetime warranty and a 120-night sleep trial.
- The mattress is made in the USA
- The unique copper-infused cooling system combines with a layer of foam designed to increase airflow and the thermal cover to effectively draws heat away from your body.
- The mattress is very durable.
- Layla’s edge support isn’t great for sitting on the side of the bed but it’s fine when you’re laying down
- If you decide not to keep the mattress, you have to donate it to charity and provide Layla with a receipt for your donation if you’re in the USA. In other countries, the shipping fee is deducted from the refund.
5.Tomorrow Memory Foam
Tomorrow Memory Foam mattress makes our Best Foam Mattress list because it provides a breathable mattress that allows you to sleep cool at an affordable price.
Tomorrow Memory Foam mattresses have a medium-firm feel that works well for stomach and back sleepers, including individuals who weigh over 200 pounds.
Tomorrow has many highly satisfied customers including ones who previously slept on Sterns and Foster, Serta, Tuft and Needle, Sleep Number, Tempur-Pedic, and Nectar mattresses and like their Tomorrow mattress more.
Benefits customers report including reducing snoring, sleeping deeper and longer, and helping a man with Parkinson’s disease sleep.
The medium-firm feel provides the support back and stomach sleepers need.
The air flow through the foam helps you sleep cool. The top layer of Memory Foam is infused with graphite that helps draw heat away from your body.
- 365-night sleep trial
- Made in the USA
- It’s a good, affordable option for stomach and back sleepers on a budget
- Provides comfort and pain relief at an affordable price
- It doesn’t work well for side sleepers
- The core is made from less durable materials but that means the mattress won’t last as long.
Check Latest Price
Tempur-Pedic recently introduced a new TEMPUR series of mattresses that give you a choice of firmness and support.
The TEMPUR LuxeAdapt and TEMPUR ProAdapt Series include the unique ability to remove the cover and wash it in a washing machine so you can keep your mattress fresh and clean. Backed by the trusted TEMPUR-PEDIC brand, you can choose from these styles:
- TEMPUR-LuxeAdapt Series 13” in soft or firm
- TEMPUR-ProAdapt Series 12” in Soft, Medium, Medium Hybrid or Firm
- TEMPUR-Adapt Series 11” in Medium or Medium Hybrid
You’re sure to find a style that allows you to sleep wonderfully all night long.
SmartClimate Zip-off Dual Cover
|SmartClimate Zip-off Dual Cover|
TEMPUR-ES® Comfort Layer
|TEMPUR-ES® Comfort Layer||Ultra-Conforming Comfort|
|Support and Pressure Relief||Original TEMPUR® Support Layer||Most pressure relieving material||Maximum Pressure relieving power
|Motion Transfer||Good Motion Transfer||Good Motion Transfer||Superior Motion Cancellation
|Adapts to your needs||Hybrid version has 1,000 premium spring coils||Hybrid version has 1,000 premium spring coils||Intuitively adapts to your unique body|
- 90-night sleep trial
- 10 year warranty
- Many customers swear by Tempurpedic. They come back 10 – 20 years later to replace their old mattress and some people buy a second mattress for their vacation homes because they sleep so well.
- Tempurpedic can provide wonderful relief from pressure.
- The only mattress we’ve seen that offers a Split California King size.
- Sleep cool cover on the TEMPUR LuxeAdapt and TEMPUR ProAdapt Series.
- Good motion transfer so a restless partner won’t keep you awake.
- Cool to the touch cover.
- White Glove service is included with every purchase.
- Off gassing dissipates quickly.
- The sleep trial isn’t an immediate money back guarantee. They’ll ask you to exchange the mattress for a different one that will suit your needs better if your first choice isn’t right for you. If there are no solutions they’ll refund your money less shipping charges ($175).
- Higher cost than many other choices.
7. Loom & Leaf
Loom & Leaf is an excellent choice if you want a quality mattress made using sustainable, organic eco-friendly materials without the higher price of natural latex. They earn a spot on our Best Memory Foam Mattress List for providing high-quality eco-friendly mattresses at a more affordable price.
Loom & Leaf mattresses offer two firmness levels to provide comfort and pressure relief to back, stomach and side sleepers. While the bed is not 100% organic, Loom and Leaf provide an affordable mattress from a company that strives to be as green as possible without making their mattresses too expensive for their customers. If you want a completely organic mattress checkout Botanical Bliss for about double the price.
Many of Loom & Leaf’s satisfied customers were early TEMUR-PEDIC customers whose mattresses need to be replaced after a decade or more who are delighted to find an equivalent quality for a much lower price.
- The Firm level has 8.75 inches of firm support in a 12” deep mattress
- The Relaxed Firm has a 4.75” foundation in a 12” deep mattress
Each layer is designed to provide pressure relief, cooling sleep, and supportive contouring Memory Foam so you rest deeply and wake up pain-free.
- Their eco-friendly foams use at least 30% soy or corn oil in the production process.
- Thistle fibers bonded with a small amount of polyester provide a natural, chemical-free flame retardant barrier.
- The luxurious cover is 100% cotton.
- Compares favorably to brands priced considerably higher.
- Medium-firm provides great pressure relief for side sleepers and enough support for back sleepers.
- Firm provides good support for back and stomach sleepers.
- The edge support is better than you’ll find in most Memory Foam mattresses.
- Eco-friendly green company and product without the high price of a fully organic mattress.
- 120-night sleep trial
- 15-year warranty
- Their white glove delivery service is free.
- They will take your old mattress away without charging you for the service.
- Made to order in the USA.
- There are less expensive Memory Foam Brands but Loom & Leaf compares favorably with higher priced mattresses
- You have to be home when the mattress is delivered.
8. Puffy Mattress
The Puffy Mattress has a mattress just for you. It makes our Best Memory Foam mattress list because it has so many satisfied customers who report that they sleep cool and wake up without aches and pains.
Under the stain resistant mattress cover, Puffy provides support that keeps your spine aligned and ensures you don’t wake up sore from pressure points. The mattress adapts and contours so well to your body that you will feel like you’re sleeping in a cool cloud. Well, you would if you were awake but if you’re laying on a Puffy mattress, you’ll probably be asleep.
Puffy offers two Memory Foam Mattresses. Whether you sleep on your side, back, stomach or sprawl all over, Puffy has a mattress that will allow you to sleep like a dream.
- The 10” Puffy Mattress
- The 12” Puffy Lux Mattress
Puffy’s Cooling Cloud™ Foam provides 4” of Memory Foam that pulls the heat away from your body and provides air flow so you can sleep cool. The core support foam is 6” of durable and responsive foam. The cover is stain resistant and it also zips off for cleaning.
- Pain and pressure relief from the way Puffy contours to your body and the durable core support layer.
- Cooling Cloud Temperature Regulation so you can sleep cool
- 101-night sleep trial
- Lifetime warranty
- Free delivery and returns
- Made in the USA
- The zip-off washable cover that is also stain resistant
- Low to no off-gassing
- Two firmness options instead of a one-size fit all approach
- Customers who returned the mattress primarily returned it because the firmness wasn’t right for their sleep preferences. While positive reviews overwhelming outnumber the returns and there’s no risk because you have a money back guarantee, we’d like to see more people matched with the right version the first time.
9.eLuxury Supply (best for back pain)
eLuxury supply offers a variety of mattresses produced in Indiana by a fast-growing veteran-owned company. This review is for the 10″ Gel Memory Foam Mattress.
The luxury supply includes the uniqueness of gel in its technology, amongst other features that make it one of the best choices if you want to sleep cool. With a trial period of over 120 nights, the company is sure to earn the customer’s satisfaction. Along with providing a high-quality bed, eLuxury gives one out of every 45 sales to charity.
eLuxury supply is a step ahead of the regular memory foam mattresses when it comes to sleeping cool. The gel infused option helps keep you cooler, comfortable, and more relaxed than many memory foam mattresses. It sleeps cool even in the summertime; some customers report it sleeps cooler than their old innerspring mattress.
The gel foam is in the topmost layers of about 3 inches and weighs about 3 pounds. The rest of the mattress is a seven-inch high-density base foam, which helps relax your pressure points and ease discomfort. The cover is a poly-blend that has a zipper for easy removal and washing.
This product is made in the USA and certified by CertiPUR-US. To ensure customer satisfaction, the company offers a 120-night trial for their product along with a 10-year warranty.
- They did a great job with the gel memory foam technology, which eliminates the problem of sleeping hot on memory foam.
- The cover is poly-blend and can be quickly taken off and put back on for machine washing
- Certified by CertiPUR-US.
- The company offers up to a 120-night trial period which is plenty of time to figure out if the bed suits you or if you need to use the no hassle return policy.
- Best choice for sleepers who want to sleep cool on a memory foam mattress.
- The mattress is firmer than many people prefer
- Price is higher compared with other cheap choices or Nectar
- Only 10 inches high
Signature sleep is a well-known brand that provides quality products to its customers. This is why it has been ranked as one of the best available choices. Signature sleep has two layers of foam, including a memory foam layer, which makes it comfortable and healthy to sleep on. It comes in most sizes but does not include a California King option. Various depths are available.
|Memoir 6”||1.5” Memory Foam||4.5”High-Density Foam|
|Inspire 6”||1.5″ Layer of Memory Foam||4.5″ Layer of High-Density Foam|
|Memoir 8”||2” Memory Foam 2.5 lb, 9 ILD||6” High-Density Foam 1.5 pound, 20 ILD|
|Silhouette 8”||2″High-Performance Memory Foam||6″High-Density Foam|
|Inspire 10”||2.5″ Layer of Memory Foam||7.5″ Layer of High-Density Foam|
|Inspire 12”||4” Layer of Memory Foam 2.5 lb, 9ILD||8”High-Density Foam 1.5 lb, 20 ILD|
Signature Sleep offers surprisingly affordable memory foam mattress options.
This product is easy to clean and is made of well-ventilated fabric. It is safe for the environment as well as CertiPUR approved. Easy shipping allows this product to be transported in a box. The mattress will expand to its natural shape within 48 hours.
- It has two comfortable layers which allow the body to remain in a preferred position
- The fabric is well-ventilated and easy to clean
- CertiPUR certifies mattresses based on durability, content, and performance
- Environmentally friendly
- You have the option to choose different styles and sizes that fit your bed frame
- Does not have any bacteria or odor prevention qualities
- It is not spill-proof; able to ruin mattress with liquid
- They do not offer a sleep trial; the warranty should be read to avoid voiding it by removing the tag or using the wrong type of support system.
11.Live and Sleep (best for hot sleepers)
The Classic Live and Sleep mattress is very affordable.With positive reviews over 90%, in addition to its many features, this mattress is a must-buy. The company offers a warranty of twenty years, a trial period of thirty nights, and a free memory foam pillow. They offer all the standard and an RV Queen which is hard to find. This is also an attractive option for anyone on a budget.
The live and sleep is designed to be as comfortable as possible. It is ideal for people that like to change positions while sleeping, and it helps to avoid tossing and turning out of discomfort. The soft fabric is made of flex thread textile, and is easy to remove and put it in the washing machine.
All Live and Sleep mattresses are hypoallergenic, mite resistant, and antimicrobial.
This mattress is designed to be breathable, which keeps it fresh in the summertime. The 2.5-inch layer of prime airflow infused pure visco, along with the extra thick layer of the advanced high-density support base, contours to the body.
- Antibacterial andhypoallergenicmakes it a great choice for people with allergies.
- The new modern technology layers provide comfort and contour to your body.
- A free memory foam pillow helps to align your head for maximum comfort.
- Cooling factor allows the body to be temperature to be controlled, even during the summertime.
- The cover can be washed in a washing machine.
- The foam inside the bed is not waterproof
- A little firm in the beginning
- The 30-day sleep trial is a little short.